mercredi 22 avril 2015

Apps, Apis, and Authentication - JWT architecture pattern

My noob questions is based on...I would like to build an app where a user may want to import bulk content from another app...maybe a json hash containing 5000 [rows of] image descriptions.

My question is...in order to let the 3rd-party app POST to my app...how do I establish the connections between the apps and with the correct user context?

I am not sure how to "give" a token/auth to their app to make the REST call. I have played on localhost just fine with CURL and nodejs POSTing to my endpoint...but can you help me clarify the next "real world" steps for hooking apps together. I have a looked a little at Oauth, JWTs, starting to look at Zapier.

Thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire