The current application is written in JAVA. I plan to follow the steps here http://ift.tt/1GsG5go but I have little experience with JAVA and would like to make the migration as simple as possible. The API is being used to create a new email account.
This is what I have now:
- The logic to create a google account and save data to our database is in GDataServlet.java
- ClientWrapper.java is calling the function that creates the account
- AppsForYourDomainClient.java is where the API call is being made with "http://ift.tt/1b3TGku";
How to move forward?
- Update ClientWrapper.java to call the new API?
- Or create a new table in our database that will store the data we need and create a new service that will call the new API?
- I do not believe that GDataServlet.java needs to be modified.
Also if I am using the Service account Client ID type which I believe is what I need, where do I find the Client secret? I seem to have a Client Secret only when I select the Web Application Client ID type.